Overall Mission of the Kois Center:
- Deliver the latest advances in esthetics, implants and restorative dentistry through cutting edge continuing dental education.
- To improve the lives of patients by providing our members with predictable, evidence-based dental systems that enable them to deliver the highest level of patient care.
- To provide members with a safe, collaborative learning environment focused on providing ongoing personal and professional support.
- Create world-class contributors in the dental profession with an understanding of periodontics, biomechanics, functional relationships, and facial relationships.
Long Term Goals of the Kois Center:
- Consistently provide members with the most up-to-date scientific research by continually updating all course materials as new research is published.
- Evolution of different avenues of networking so members can easily share information and mentor/advise other members who are working through the Kois Center curriculum.
- Expand the Kois Center’s reach globally and make courses more accessible to global participants.
- Product development (with patent protection) to assist dental professionals with creating predictable results in practice/laboratory.
- Continued development of technology aiding in members’ experience at the Kois Center (i.e. updates to App where members access class materials and maintenance of newly built website with intuitive interface).
- Create and provide members with resources that aid in integration of Kois principles and procedures into daily practice.